of International Cat World e.V.
1. Name and Contact Data of the Person who is Responsible for Processing
This data privacy information will apply for data processing by:
International Cat World e.V.
Unterer Steinbecker Weg 9a
D – 32108 Bad Salzuflen
Phone +49 (0) 5222 13235
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Nature and Purpose of their Use
a) Visit to the website
When you call our website www.internationalcatworld.eu the browser used by your terminal will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without any action on your part and then stored until its automatic deletion
• IP-address of inquiring computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of called file,
• website from which access is being carried out (referrer-URL),
• used browser, and where appropriate, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• to ensure a smooth connection set-up of the website,
• to ensure the convenient use of our website,
• to evaluate system safety and stability as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
Art. 6, section 1, page 1, 1 lit. f DSGVO is the legal basis for data processing. Our justified interest is based on data collection for the purposes listed above. On no account will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions concerning your person.
b) For contact per email:
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email. In this case we will automatically receive your email address. Any further information can be given optionally. Data processing for the purpose of getting in touch with you will be carried out acc. to art. 6, section 1, page 1, lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily given consent. The data you will send by email and the personal data collected by us will be deleted immediately after we have handled your request.
3. Disclosure of Data
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties:
• if you have given your express consent acc. to art. 6, section 1, page 1 lits. a DSGVO,
• if disclosure acc. to art. 6, section 1, page 1, lit. f is necessary for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims and if there is no reason for assuming that you have a mainly protection-related interest in the non-disclosure of your data
• – in case that there is a legal obligation for disclosure acc. to art. 6, section 1, page 1 lit. c DSGVO –
• this is permitted by law and necessary acc. to art. 6, section 1, page 1 lit. B DSGVO for handling and/or processing contractual relationships with you. Disclosure to third countries outside the EC/EEC or to an international organisation will not take place.
browser in a way to ensure that either no cookies are stored on your computer or that a note is displayed before a new cookie is created. However, complete deactivation of cookies may result in the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Integration of WebFonts
For display purposes our website uses so-called WebFonts, i.e. fonts. These fonts will be made available by Monotype GmbH, Horexstr. 30, D-61352 Homburg (monotype) . If these fonts are used our browser will load the needed WebFonts in the so-called browser cache when our website is called. By this Monotype will be informed that and when our website was called via your IP address. WebFonts are used for the purpose of a uniform and attractive display of our online offers. This is a justified interest within the meaning of art. 6, section 1, lit. f DSGVO. You will find more detailed information about the subject Monotype GmbH’s data protection under
6. Right of Appeal
If your personal data is processed based on justified interest acc. to art. 6, section
1, page 1, lit. f DSGVO, you will have the right of appeal against the processing of your personal data acc. to art. 21 DSGVO, inasmuch as there are any reasons resulting from your special situation or if the appeal refers to direct advertising.
In the latter case you will have a general right of appeal which will be implemented by us with no need to indicate any special situation. If you wish to exercise an appeal or a right of appeal just write and email to anettekoch@
7. Data Privacy
For a visit to our website we use the widespread SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption which is supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256 bit encryption. Should your browser not support the 256 bit encryption we will instead refer to the 128 bit v3 technology. By the display of the closed key and/or lock symbol in the lowermost status bar you will recognize whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form. Furthermore we take suitable technical and organizational safety measures to protect your data against intentional or unintentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our safety measures are continuously improved according to technological development.
8. Rights of the Persons Concerned
You will have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us acc. to art. 15 DDSGVO. In particular, you will be entitled to request information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of data recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data unless they have been collected on our end, as well as information about the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and significant information about data-related details, if any;
• to request the immediate correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored with us acc. to art. 16 DSGVO;
• to request deletion of your personal data stored with us acc. to art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims
• to request limitation of processing your personal data acc. to art. 18 DSGVO, inasmuch as the correctness of the data is denied by you, processing is unlawful, you refuse deletion of the data concerned and we do no longer need the data, but you will need the data for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have filed an objection against processing acc. to art. 21 DSGVO;
• to request receipt of your personal data you had made available to us acc. to art. 20 DSGVO in a structured, common and machine-readable format acc. to art. 20 DSGVO or to request data transfer to another responsible person;
• acc. to art. 7, section 3 DSGVO you will have the right to revoke the consent you gave us at all times. This means that we may no longer continue data processing based on that consent in the future;
• to complain at a regulatory authority acc. to art. 77 DSGVO. In general, you can apply to the regulatory authority of your usual residence or workplace or to our office
9. Up-to-datedness and Amendment of this Data Privacy Statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid and was updated in June 2018. Because of the further development of our website and relevant offers or due to the amended legal and regulatory standards it may become necessary to amend this data privacy statement. You can retrieve the current data privacy statement from our website and print it out at all times.